The Wiley Spinal® combines the benefits of spinal anaesthesia and continuous epidural anaesthesia into one innovative device.
The Wiley Spinal® is ideal for anaesthesiologists looking for a flexible and immediate way to deliver medication.
- Wiley Spinal® needle
- Tuohy Introducer with Peel-Away Cannula
- LOR Syringe
- 36″ Extension set with integrated Wik-Wire™
- Hub Support Pad, Flat Filter, and Porous Plug
A SECURE DURAL SEAL
The Cannula-Over-Needle design ensures a more secure dural seal than other catheter-thru-needle alternatives, This decreases CSF leakage during procedures, which can decrease the potential for post dural puncture headache (PDPH).
- Clear, Rigid Hub Design for CSF Flashback
- Hub Indicator Denotes Direction Of Cephalad Cannula Curve
FLEXIBLE CANNULA HUB
- Rubber Sleeve for Cannula Stress Relief
- Hub Wings Act as Stabilizers
- Hub Indicators Denote Cephalad Cannula Curve
23G FLEXIBLE CANNULA
- Lubricious Polymer Coating
- Enhanced Cannula Strength
- Calibrated Depth Marks
- Curved Cannula Tip for Directional Placement
27g SPINAL NEEDLE
- Atraumatic Pencil Point Tip
- Reduces PDPH Rate